Hot Selling Coal Charcoal Briquette Briquetting Extruder Making Machine Price
This machine is simple to operate, has strong stability, and has a high density of charcoal briquettes
and a high combustion value, which is highly recognized by many consumers. The characteristics of
the extruder machine are as follows:
- After carbonization, the original five processes are reduced to two;
- The service life of the wearing parts is increased from 40 hours to 4000 hours;
- Power consumption cost 60% reduction;
- Production of bar machine increased by 2-3 times;
- Cost per ton of charcoal powder molding machine decreased by120usd;
- The difficulty of operation is greatly reduced;
- Weak carbon into high quality carbon, high quality carbon change For special charcoal. The content of weak
- Carbon is increased from 60% to 70-75%; the high quality content is above 83%,which greatly expands the market.
- The main unit is equipped with automatic pressurization and photoelectric cutting device.
2-Struction for Coconut shell charcoal powder extruder machine
One set extruder machine connected by main machine, gear box, motor,mold,screw,and other spare parts.
one set machine working life more than 3 years, spare parts working life from 3month-6month.we supply cheaper price
spare parts after you purchase machine.
3.How to do good quality product by extruder machine
Customer offen use coconut shell charcoal, bamboo charcoal,hardwood charcoal or other kinds charcoal
to do shisha or bbq. fist you should crush those raw material to chaarcoal powder, then use mixer mix
charcoal powder with binder. if you want get good quality charcoal briquettes, you should use mxier mix
first time, then use extrude machine mix second or third time(take out extrude machine 's mold),then
use extrude machine(with mold) produce charcoal briquettes. at last use heat pump dryer drying wet chacoal
briquettes for 10-16 hours to keep its strong .
4. Technical parameters
Screw charcoal powder shisha extruder briquette machine
1. First of all the machine with plastic film.
2. According to the size and weight, use wooden or metal box, fixed the machine into the box. (box materials can be used as your requirements).
3. Required of the machine parts will be placed on a fixed container to avoid collision and wear or lost.
Contact person: Sonia Cai