Graphite ore graphite powder drum dryer industrial equipment
Drum drying equipment is a kind of rotating continuous drying equipment with internal heating conducting-style. Certain thickness of materials film attach to the drum from material liquid vessel under the drum. Heat is transferred to the internal wall of the cylinder through pipes and then to the external wall and to materials film, to evaporate the moisture in materials film so as to dry materials. Dried products are then scraped off by the blade fitted on the surface of the cylinder, fall down to the spiral conveyor under the blade, and are conveyed, collected and packed.
1. High heat efficiency. The principle of heat transfer of the cylinder dryer is heat conduction and the conducting direction keeps identical in the whole operation circle. Except heat loss of end cover and radiation loss, all heat can be used for evaporation of wet materials on the wall the cylinder. The efficiency can reach 70-80%.
2. Large operation elasticity and wide application. Various drying factors of the dryer can be adjusted, such as concentration of feeding liquid/thickness of material film, temperature of heating medium, rotating speed of the drum etc. which can change drying speed of the under dryer. As these factors have no interrelations each other, it brings great convenience to dry operation and makes it applicable to dry various materials and to meet different requirements of production.
3. Short drying period. The drying period of materials is normally 10 to 300 seconds, so it is suitable for heat-sensitive materials. It also can be pressure reducing operated if it is put in vacuum vessel.
Powder & particle: Sands, limestone, stones, clay, mineral filter cake, coal, iron sulphate, filter cakes, fly ash, gypsum etc.
Damp and sticky material: Coal slime, sewage sludge, bentonite, Kaolin etc.
Corrosive material: Distillers ‘grains, Fertilizer, animal dung, slag etc.
Biomass material: Sawdust, wood chips etc.
1. I want to purchase a rotary dryer?
Hello, We are glad to receive your inquiry. In order to supply a proper proposal of drying line for you, please confirm the following info: 1. What is your raw material for drying? 2. How much inlet moisture in your material before drying? 3. How much outlet moisture do you want to keep after drying? 4. How larger capacity per hour do you want?______TPH 5. Which kind of heating source do you want to use for drying raw material? Natural gas? Coal block? Available hot air or others.
2. We want to purchase a sawdust/wood chips rotary drum dryer, can you tell us the price?
Dear Sirs, thanks for your inquiry about the sawdust/wood chips rotary drum dryer. There are many models of rotary drum dryer, different model is with different price. Firstly, we should choose a proper model of dryer based on the moisture range during drying. Secondly, the sawdust, wood chips belong to biomass type material, the density is light, around 400kg/m3; So that when dry biomass type materials, required larger drying space than common type material. We will make a detail proposal with price of rotary dryer based on your actual demand.
3. Which kind of heating source can we use for this rotary dryer?
Dear Sirs, thanks for your professional inquiry of rotary dryer. You can use natural gas, coal block, diesel, heavy oil, wood log, biomass, electricity etc. Different heating source required different burner, along with combustion chamber. We can design a proper proposal based on your choice of heating source.