Coconut shell charcoal Powder Stick Extrude Briquette Machine
The charcoal briquette making machine is to carbonize the raw material crush the wood firstly, next to crush the material, and to mix and stir with the wheel mill. Then put the materials into the charcoal briquette making machine to get the charcoal rods.
Features of the charcoal briquette machine
1. briquetting after carbonizing, the working process is simplified.
2. the service life of wearing parts is up to 4000hours.
3. the electricity cost reduced by 60%.
4. the capacity increases 2-3 times.
5. it is easy to operate.
6. the quality of charcoal is improved.
The working priciples of charcoal extrude briquette machine:
1.The motor transmits power to transmission through the V-belt.
2.At the same time, the transmission output shaft transmits power to propeller through the floating coupling.
3.the thruster of propeller push coal forward through forming die to produce the high-pressure coal-stick.
Struction for charcoal extrude briquette machine
One set extruder machine connected by main machine, gear box, motor,mold,screw,and other spare parts.
one set machine working life more than 3 years, spare parts working life from 3month-6month.we supply cheaper price
spare parts after you purchase machine.
How to do good quality product by charcoal extrude briquette machine
Customer offen use coconut shell charcoal, bamboo charcoal,hardwood charcoal or other kinds charcoal
to do shisha or bbq. fist you should crush those raw material to chaarcoal powder, then use mixer mix
charcoal powder with binder. if you want get good quality charcoal briquettes, you should use mxier mix
first time, then use extrude machine mix second or third time(take out extrude machine 's mold),then
use extrude machine(with mold) produce charcoal briquettes. at last use heat pump dryer drying wet chacoal
briquettes for 10-16 hours to keep its strong .
Main technical parameters:
1. First of all the machine with plastic film.
2. According to the size and weight, use wooden or metal box, fixed the machine into the box. (box materials can be used as your requirements).
3. Required of the machine parts will be placed on a fixed container to avoid collision and wear or lost.