Material to be dried enters the dryer, and as the dryer rotates, the material is lifted up by a series of internal fins lining the inner wall of the dryer. When the material gets high enough to roll back off the fins, it falls back down to the bottom of the dryer, passing through the hot gas stream as it falls. This gas stream can either be moving toward the discharge end from the feed end (known as co-current flow), or toward the feed end from the discharge end (known as counter-current flow). The gas stream can be made up of a mixture of air and combustion gases from a burner, in which case the dryer is called a direct heated dryer. Alternatively, the gas stream may consist of air or another (sometimes inert) gas that is preheated. When the gas stream is preheated by some means where burner combustion gases do not enter the dryer, the dryer known as an indirect-heated type. Often, indirect heated dryers are used when product contamination is a concern.
The dryer will start shipping within 30 days after payment. It will be packed in a standard export container, and its main motor and spare parts will be placed in a sealed waterproof wooden box. We guarantee that the rotary dryer will be delivered to you quickly and safely.
Q1: In order to provide you with a suitable quotation, we need to know the following information: Answer:
1. What are the raw materials of the production line?
2. How much capacity do you need per hour?
3. What is the maximum input of raw materials?
4. What is the output and use of the final product?
After we receive your reply, we will provide you with the best quotation immediately.
Note: The price will depend on different models. According to the news, you will get a 5% discount.
Q2: How about the product warranty?
Answer: Berno Machinery provides our customers with a twelve-month warranty for machines exported from us from the date of shipment. During the warranty period, if defects in materials or workmanship occur during normal operation, we will, at our discretion, replace or repair defective parts at no cost.
Q3: Why did you choose Berno Machinery?
Answer: 1. Professional manufacturer, providing mine crushing equipment, construction equipment, ore dressing equipment and mine dryer. 2. Experienced and professional R & D team and manufacturing team; 3. The professional sales team is composed of dedicated, energetic and innovative personnel with international standards. 4. Professional logistics services to ensure safe and timely delivery of products worldwide by sea, air, road and railway.
1. 24 hours online consult and service
2. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
3. Make different plans for choice according to the needs and requirements of customers;
1. Help to install and debug the equipment;
2. Provide 24 hours techincal support by e-mail or phone;
3. Keep sufficient replaceable spare parts;
4. Help customers slove any other questions about products or other aspect;
5. Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. We will provide one-year warrantee to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be shipped to you right away.
2. Consultant services for whole machine life, 24 hours technical support by email and telephone.
3. Send technicians to the jobsite for guiding the installation and adjustment, training operators and finishing the check and accept together with you.