SGS certificate cheap mechanical type Arab hookah shisha charcoal briquettes making machine
This shsiha charcoal mking machine is applicable for making small round tablets from charcoal dust. The optput briquettes is in high density, perfect shape, good appearance. Meanwhile, it's is easy for combustion, no smell and last longer when burning.
1. High=performance, propelling device allows briquettes to be good density, smooth surfce.
2. Customized shapes.
3. Equipped with automatic cutter, different length available
Main technical parameters
(1) NO binder needed during production to make clean & green fuel briquette.
(2) Quantity of heat of final product is 500-1000Kcal higher than raw material.
(3) Can replace firewood and liquefaction gas, with less investment.
(4) Small cubage and easy for transport.
(5) Adopt high-speed, high-frequency stamping technique, ensure the stability of the molding.
shisha charcoal briquette machine Can Make
1.Size and shapes:
1) Size: round: 20-45mm, square: 15-55mm
2) Shape: round, square, restabgle, triangle, cylinder, diamound, cone, etc.
3) The shape of briquettes can be customized.
1) The shisha charcoal briquettes use quick burning charcoal technology, can burn from the top to down.
2) Firepower fierce, smokeless, tasteless, non-toxic, long burning time.
3) Square shape shisha charcoal can burn for about 1-1.5 hours.
4) Round tablet shisha charcoal can burn for about 40 minutes.
Raw material requrements:
coconut shell, bamboo, olive wood, hard wood, charcoal dust, etc.
size: less than 5mm
process of hookah/shisha briquettes making
1. if your raw material is not charcoal, please turn your raw material into charcoal we can use carbonization furnace or build kiln to turn biomass into charcoal.
2. Crush your charcoal to powder or dust.
3. Mix the charcoal powder with binder together.
4. Grinding the binder mixed charcoal powder sufficiently.
5. Briquetting charcoal to briquettes what we need shape.
6. Packing the briquettes.
The Shisha tablet press is widely used in refractory, power plants, metallurgy, chemicals, energy, transportation, heating, etc.
Shape and size